Find a Rainbow Day 4/3
Check out some of these Rainbow Crafts!
Materials Needed: cardboard, scissors, and Kwik Stix
- Cut each piece of cardboard into a half circle
- Paint a rainbow with Kwik Stix
- Give to members of your family for Find a Rainbow Day or display for décor!
Check out this craft on Instagram @meka_schoolhouse
Materials Needed: paper and Kwik Stix
- Sort Kwik Stix in the order of the Rainbow
- Start drawing a rainbow in the same order
- Hang artwork on your fridge on Find a Rainbow Day!
Check out this craft on Instagram @theshaleenadiaries
Materials Needed: paper and Metalix Kwik Stix
- Print out a Rainbow Outline or draw your own
- Paint a rainbow with Metalix Kwik Stix for a shiny and glittery finish
Check out this craft on Instagram @teachspeech365
Materials Needed: paper towels, dish or tray that can hold water, black Sharpie, and Magic Stix
- Fold a piece of paper towel in half
- Draw the rainbow outline on the outer page with a black Sharpie
- On the opposite, inner page color with rainbow colors
- Fill water into a dish
- Fold the paper with the outline on the outside
- Submerge the folded paper into the water
- Watch all colors blend together to create magic!
Check out this craft on Instagram @moms_bitof_thisnthat
Materials Needed: two pieces of cardboard, scissors, popsicle sticks, rainbow pom poms, and Kwik Stix
- On one piece of cardboard, cut out circles of different sizes
- On the second piece of cardboard, cut slits
- Paint a rainbow using Kwik Stix on each piece as displayed in the picture
- Paint your popsicle sticks in different colors of the rainbow
- Start sorting and matching each color object with the correct color on the cardboard
- Practice your colors of the rainbow and have a blast!
Materials Needed: scissors, glue, construction paper, white paper, and Kwik Stix
- Cut your construction paper in the shape of a U
- Cut your white paper in the same shape but a little smaller
- Flip both pieces of paper upside down to look like an arch
- Paint a colorful and magical pattern with Kwik Stix
- Glue the white paper onto the colored construction paper
- Display on your classroom bulletin board or at home!
Check out this craft on Instagram @tigerartists
Materials Needed: paper plates, Kwik Stix, and scissors
- Paint each paper plate starting from the outside
- Change each color as you get closer to the middle
- Continue this process until you cover all the white space
- Cut in half to form your rainbow
Materials Needed: Kwik Stix Paint, window or glass surface, soap, water, and a cloth
- Paint a rainbow onto your window where you receive the most sunlight
- Wet your cloth with a little water and soap to wipe clean
Check out this craft on Instagram @kwikstixpaint